(12 Month Live Webinar Series)
LAUNCH EVENT AT EACH PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATION – 60 MINUTE SESSION
This session provides an overview of the Dignity & Respect concepts and is designed to help us provide respectful interactions with others. Session can include key leaders to provide comments on how dignity and respect aligns with your existing internal strategies.
The objectives for the programs are to help us:
- Understand how we see ourselves and how our filters guide our behavior toward others.
- Respond to others in a culturally appropriate manner and work through differences together.
- Build trust between leaders, managers, peers, customers, and the community you serve.
- Understand our role in making organizations better places for ALL to work.
LAUNCH D&R INDEX
The Dignity & Respect Index (D&R Index) is an employee assessment tool that demonstrates the impact and effectiveness of the Dignity & Respect Tools within an organization. This survey could be launched pre-deployment of the program then semi-annually or annually thereafter. The D&R Index is generated from three survey questions.
LAUNCH 7 PILLARS LIVE WEBINARS – 60 MINUTE SESSIONS
The Dignity & Respect Live Webinars are available for employees to provide an overview of each the 7 Pillars concepts.
- Start With You (Be a Champion)
- Sweat The Small Stuff (Manage your behavior)
- Build Cultural Awareness (Respond in a culturally appropriate manner)
- Find Common Ground (Work through differences together)
- Join The Team (Build trust and agreement)
- Lead The Way (Practice Inclusion)
- Do The Right Thing (Demonstrate community leadership)
MONTHS 9 -11:
INTEGRATED INCLUSION SERIES – 60 MINUTE SESSIONS
The day-to-day practices of the organization reinforce or contradict the organization’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. The concepts used in this series are drawn from The Integrated Inclusion Model TM, a systems integration model that helps organizations transition from compliance-driven processes led by human resources, to integrated activities that shift the responsibility for achieving an inclusive culture to every employee. (“From Bolted-on to Built-in: Diversity Management and Intergroup Leadership in U.S. Corporations, Harvard Business School Press, August 2009).
This 3-part series will help us better understand how to make inclusion a part of day-to-day work practices.
These sessions include a focus on in inclusion in:
- Session 1 – Talent Management
- Session 2 – Marketing, Public Relations, and Community Engagement
- Session 3 – Delivery of Product and Services
FINDING COMMON GROUND – 60 MINUTE SESSION
The final session will engage participants by utilizing tools from previous sessions to find common ground for on-going conversations, learning, and relationship building across differences and conflict.
$12,500 for up to 100 participants per webinar (Call for pricing for additional participants).