1. We exceeded our goal of 125,000 Pledges by 2,000 for a total of 127,083 pledges.
2. Fans of the Dignity & Respect Facebook page increased by 20%.
3. We received proclamations from 18 municipalities throughout western Pennsylvania, where the campaign started, plus Pitt County, North Carolina, and Washoe County, Nevada.
4. Nominations for Dignity & Respect Champions were received from coast (Massachusetts) to coast (Florida) to coast (Oregon).
5. The winning video was submitted by a new father from Donora, PA.
>Watch winning video here: http://www.facebook.com/DignityandRespectCampaign/posts/235157403280536
6. Most importantly, we received valuable feedback through the D&R Survey from individuals and organizations about being treated with dignity and respect.
Once again we Say “Thank You” for all of your support and for Taking 5 minutes to make a difference.